Thursday, June 3, 2010

6/3/10

I decided to take the next couple days off. Considering I am sore as hell right now and I'm going to be training with Bud on Saturday, I think this is a good call on my part. I'm sore because I back squatted 127.5kg x 5 yesterday, which was a new rep PR at that weight. Looks like me knee is almost back to 100% from having tendonitis back around the time of Collegiates. I think I may condition a small amount today to push some of my soreness out. What do you other weightlifters think about conditioning? Do you do it? If so, what kind? I usually stick to interval-type conditioning. Screw that slow, long distance stuff! That trains the muscle completely opposite of the classic lifts, and what we, as weightlifters, try to accomplish...explosion! Train hard, train smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment